Tides of Vengeance is Battle for Azeroth’s first major content patch, expanding on the story started on Battle for Azeroth launch, with the addition of Incursions, a new Warfront, two new Raids, Heritage Armor for non-allied races, and much more!
Tides of Vengeance will release on December 11th, however the Battle of Dazar’alor raid is scheduled to arrive at the beginning of 2019.
Let`s talk a bit about two new Raids!
Battle of Dazar’alor
So far in the story, the Alliance has taken major hits, first losing the World Tree Teldrassil and then by having the Horde escape in the last minute at Lordaeron, but this is about the change. The first raid to be introduced in Tides of Vengeance is the Battle of Dazar’alor, a massive Alliance attack on the Horde capital on Zandalar.
At BlizzCon 2018, Patch 8.1 was revealed to release on December 11th. The raid will come later in Patch 8.1, sometime after the holidays. No specific date has been given for the raid.
There is a short list of exclusive innovations that we will see in Siege of Zuldazar:
– Different than any raid before.
– The enemy is the opposite faction, with separate faction experiences.
– Alliance start at the docks and climb the pyramid, eventually fighting King Rastakhan.
– The Horde will defend the city, starting outside on the far north of the pyramid. They fight towards Rastakhan, which will be the middle of the raid for them. They then fight Alliance forces down towards harbor, ending with Alliance commanders and Jaina on the high seas.
– This is two separate six boss experiences.
– After completing the faction specific experience, you’ll be able to experience the other 3 faction bosses that you didn’t get to experience firsthand.
– There are a total of nine new boss encounters.
– We’ll see a new interior of the pyramid that we’ve never seen before.
Crucible of Storms
Sometime after Siege of Zuldazar is released, a second raid will come out in Tides of Vengeance, Crucible of Storms. This will be done to not release too many raids at once.
The raid will have two bosses and will take place beneath Shrine of the Storm, where you will uncover the deep secrets from Stormsong. Raid Journal entries have been datamined, with the bosses featuring many abilities referencing N’Zoth!
The raid will have supporting content, so you know why you are there, even if you’re Horde and haven’t played the Stormsong Valley questline.
For those who wants to go through a new raids in a pleasant company, we offer:
– Battle of Dazar’Alor Normal/Heroic/Mythic mode runs from the first week with HEROIC FULL GEAR service and farm new exclusive mount – Glacial Tidestorm.
Check it out here: https://ozyboost.com/product-category/wow/raids/battle-of-dazaralor/
– Crucible of Storms Normal/Heroic/Mythic mode runs from the first week with HEROIC FULL GEAR service
Check it out here: https://ozyboost.com/product-category/wow/raids/crucible-of-storms/