Buying the Soul Ash farming service in the Torghast, Tower of the Damned will allow you to craft new customizable legendaries in Shadowlands. Soul Ash is the new World of Warcraft currency required to forge Legendaries at the Runecarver. There is a weekly cap of x100 Soul Ash.
Boost ETA: ~1-2 days.
WoW Soul Ash carry includes:
- any amount of Soul Ash farmed in the Torghast Tower;
- the weekly cap of x100 SA;
- unlock of the Maw zone if the option is chosen;
- Torghast Tower unlock if the option selected.
We offer the fastest Soul Ash farming service for our clients but fulfilling the following requirements can speed-up the process even more.
- 60 level character in Shadowlands;
- unlocked the Maw zone;
- unlocked Torghast, Tower of the Damned;
- layer 8 in Torghast unlocked
The Soul Ash (SA) boost is not an easy task as it requires either a lot of time to clear all the floors or high-skill to clear the hardest 8th layer of the tower. Therefore the time for service may vary.
If, however, you plan to farm the Soul Ash yourself you will need to get some essential information about this currency and the Torghast Tower.